WordPress is growing in the enterprise, used across every primary industry nowadays. Unfortunately, major businesses still bypass WordPress because of its reputation as a small business or independent blogging platform. In recent years, dedicated WordPress-managed hosting platforms have evolved. We migrated to Flywheel کی لیے Martech Zone اور نتائج سے پرجوش ہیں۔
There are pros and cons of utilizing WordPress in the Enterprise. I’d liken the WordPress experience to racing. You have a car (WordPress), a driver (your staff), an engine (themes and plugins), and a racetrack (your infrastructure). If any one of these elements is lacking, you lose the race. We have watched many large companies fail with a WordPress migration and blame WordPress; however, we’ve never seen the issue be WordPress.
انٹرپرائز کے لئے ورڈپریس کے پیشہ
- ٹریننگ – If you need assistance, WordPress.org has a ton of resources, Youtube has many videos and training programs throughout the web, and Google results in millions of articles. Not to mention our ورڈپریس مضامین، بلکل.
- استعمال میں آسانی – While it may not be simple for customization at first, producing content WordPress is a snap. Their editor is incredibly robust (although it bothers me that h1, h2, and h3 headings and subheadings still haven’t made it into the code).
- وسائل تک رسائی – Searching for other CMS development resources can be a real challenge, but with WordPress, they’re everywhere. Warning: That can also be a problem… there are a lot of developers and agencies that develop very poor solutions out there for WordPress.
- انضمام – If you’re trying to add forms or integrate virtually anything, you’ll typically find the productized integration in WordPress first. Search the مجاز پلگ ان ڈائرکٹری یا ایسی سائٹ کوڈ وادی، بہت کچھ نہیں ہے جو آپ کو نہیں ملے گا!
- حسب ضرورت – WordPress themes, plugins, widgets, and custom post types offer infinite flexibility. WordPress works hard to have a series of APIs encompassing every platform aspect.
And let’s not forget that WordPress does offer an Enterprise-hosted and supported version of their platform, VIP.
انٹرپرائز کے لئے ورڈپریس کے cons
I’ve shared some of my frustrations with using WordPress overall, but specific to enterprise and internationalization, there are challenges:
- کی اصلاح - ورڈپریس ہے موزوں for search engine optimization, but it’s not great. They’ve recently added sitemaps to their Jetpack plugin, but it’s not as robust as Rank Math’s SEO plugins.
- کارکردگی – WordPress lacks database optimization and page caching, but you can easily make this up by utilizing a Managed WordPress Host. I would require any solution to have automated backups, page caching, database tools, error logs, and virtualization to ensure your success.
- بین الاقوامیت سازی (I18N۔) – WordPress دستاویزات how to internationalize your themes and plugins but cannot integrate localized content into the system. We’ve implemented WPML اس کے لئے اور کامیابی حاصل کی۔
- سلامتی – When you’re powering 25% of the web, you’re a massive target for hacking. Again, some managed hosting offers automated plugin and theme updates when security issues arise. I’d highly recommend building child themes so you can continue to update your supported parent theme to avoid putting your site at risk with a theme that can’t be updated.
- کوڈ بیس – Themes are often developed for a great design but lack sophisticated development for speed, optimization, and customization. It can be downright aggravating how poorly both plugins and themes are developed. We often rewrite themes’ functionality (another reason to use child themes).
- بیک اپ - ورڈپریس ایک معاوضہ حل پیش کرتا ہے ، VaultPress, for offsite backups. Still, I’m surprised that many companies don’t realize that it’s not a feature out of the box and needs to be provided by your host or an additional service.
ورڈپریس درمیانے اور بڑے سائز کے کاروباری اداروں کے ساتھ ترقی کر رہا ہے ، یہاں سے کچھ اعدادوشمار یہ ہیں پینٹون.